Recover after a Fire in Licking County
For businesses, healing after fire damage can become a lengthy and pricey task. Heat and flames can scorch a property, but additional damage from smoke and ash may linger for years after the fire has been quenched. If neglected, your business will smell like smoke for years after the fire.
Surviving a fire can be devastating and Paul Davis understands that your beloved company and livelihood are at stake. Fumes, ash and fire damage removal are just a portion of what our service can do for you in the days after a fire. Throughout the Licking County region, Paul Davis Restoration has helped businesses like yours recover from fires of all sizes.
The Paul Davis Method
- Assistance arrives fast and is ready 24/7
- Learn the price of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Fewer chemicals used to eliminate ash and odors
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Business contents sanitation – no matter what your company does, we can clean damaged items inside
- Moisture removal – professional grade extractors, fans and dehumidifiers
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Measures against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Licking County Paul Davis is Available for You
The Paul Davis professionals know how hard fires can be on businesses, so we act quickly to return your property back to normal. Our training, sanitation methods and years of training aid us in completing the job correctly the first time. Damaged items or furniture is typically simple to renew for our professionals and their techniques. Additionally, We will guide you through the insurance provider’s process to make it as easy as possible for you.
Let our company help yours. Reach Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke hurt your commercial property.